Monday, October 5, 2009

A BUSY WEEK IN RADIO!!!


It has been a very busy week in radio for me, because in addition to my normal shows, An Hour With Spirit, Sundays at 9:00 P.M. PST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/terry-yoder-
The below is a schedule of three additional shows I have done in the past few weeks. Thursday September 24, 2009 I was the special guest of a wonderful psychic medium, Mark Nelson. Mark's show: Information about Positively Psychic and archives are available at:
On September 29, 2009 at 8:00 EST I was the special guest on a fantastic show called PARA CHALLENGED RADIO. It was a joyous show and the callers who called in for readings were all very pleased with the accuracy and powerful content of what came through. Many of the callers were actually known by the show hosts who after the show called me to let me know I was right on the mark with many things that came through. Information about this show can be viewed, and archives are available at:
Just this past Friday, I was the special guest on Stirring The Cauldron with Marla Brooks. This show, on Psychic Radio, powered by CBS radio was a two hour show. It was an absolute pleasure being Marla's guest. After brief interview sessions, I was allowed to profile my work by doing numerous readings live on the air. Information about this show is available at:


The First Hour: Stirring The Cauldron with Marla Brooks October 2, 2009

The Second Hour: Stirring The Cauldron with Marla Brooks October 2, 2009


Love and Light,




Terry Yoder







No comments: