Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Spiritual Thought of Empowerment

“If there are 4 billion people on the planet, there are 4 billion pathways to God. One’s connection to the creator is an intimate experience and very personal expression; unique in that only yours extends from your heart, and yours alone is all you’ll ever experience.”

This is a quote I received from my spirit guides. It was impressed upon me to go onto facebook and to write what I heard, and this was the quote that was given to me word for word. After writing it I read it and was amazed at the depth and beauty in this statement and was immediately reminded of a passage in the bible, which states: “Seek out your own salvation , in fear and trembling.”
(Philippians 2:12)

In congruence with that which was quoted to me, I find the biblical statement to be of the flow of spirit, however, instantly puzzling to me are the instructions to seek one’s salvation in fear and trembling. These words feel to me to be added. They feel to me to be of a different vibrational tone than the instructions to seek out your own salvation. Why would we be commanded to exit love, our connection to God, into fear to seek our pathway to him? In looking a little further, I feel I find proof of this in Philippians 2:13, the following verse:

“For it is God working within you, both to will and to do his good pleasure.”

Does this not state that the God in each of us strives to maintain the will of God and to be pleasing unto him? Spirit speaks to me regarding the words: in fear and trembling and yields to me a very different command, which feels to be an exact match in vibration between these verses. For the sake of clarity, I wish to express it a new in one full statement to allow the full sensation of the vibrational flow:

Seek out your own salvation, in joy and ecstasy, for it is God working within you to will and to do his good pleasure.

This to me resonates to be a spiritual truth and is what I choose to embrace. If God is working within me, and all my brothers and sisters on the planet equally to be of his will and to do his pleasure, shall I not embrace this in faith knowing that God in his infinite wisdom granting each of us the gift of freedom of will trusts each of us to do that which is pleasing of him?

As this style of belief is becoming more prominent among people embracing spirituality, I believe it will be clear in the days to come that people will produce much more grace believing themselves to be in a continual state of grace, and trusted of God.

In my practice as a spiritual counselor, I am often asked if God is coming back.
My response to this is quite directly, with no sarcasm intended: Where did he go?
It is my soul truth that God can no more exit our hearts as we can escape his. When asked what it is that I think God would say upon his return I again respond in light with no sarcasm intended: “You all made this way too difficult!”

No comments: